How can we help you change the world?
Co-Owner Parsley & Mint, Tipsy Taco Clemson, & O.M. Appraisal Group
Paul has seen the world, literally, as a marine. He came to Greenville by chance, to get his appraisal license and stayed. Through a co-working space, he found the support and opportunities that would have been lost in a big city.
Paul is the entrepreneur that can't help but "see the opportunities, and where it could be profitable, where it could help the community, and where it could employ a lot of people."Read more from those who’ve done it From Here
"The thing that I enjoy most about Greenville is that I know that I can pick up this phone and I can call any of them and they will take my call and they will give me advice. Free, complete advice about entrepreneurship, about HR issues."
11th Annual South Carolina Automotive Summit
11th Annual South Carolina
Hyatt Regency | March 1-3, 2022 | Greenville, SC
The New Urban Crisis Upstate Summit
Program Overview: May 10, 2022
Networking & Sponsor Expo | 7:30–8:40 AM (Expo area will also be open from 11:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.)
Morning Session: 8:45 –10:00 a.m.
Panel Discussion: Understanding the Upstate Challenges
- Wage Gap/Per Capita Income
- Mobility & Transportation
- Gentrification & Polarization
- Multicultural Community & Economy
Breakout Sessions: Session 1: 10:10–10:55 a.m.; Session 2: 11:05–11:50 a.m.
(Each session will include two topics plus Connections Corner)
- Affordable Housing in the Upstate—Not Just a “City” Problem
- Role of Education & Skilled Training in Providing Opportunities for all Residents
- Weaving Inclusion & Diversity into the Fabric of Our Community
- How Entrepreneurship Can Be a Bridge Out of Economic Hardship
- Connections Corner
Lunch & Keynote: 12:05-2:00 p.m.
Richard Florida, Best-Selling Author & Urban Studies Theorist
Click on “Keynote” tab to learn more about Keynote Speaker Richard Florida